Black Swan Printers can print and design your bespoke wedding stationery. We also here to help and advise on the paper and card which include the following:
Recycled, Kraft, Silk, Gloss and for that added extra touch we can offer laminate, embossing and foiling.
We are also a main agent for Collisons wedding stationery and you are welcome to come in and browse our books.
Before you order your wedding stationery, it's always a smart idea to put together a list of all the paper elements you'll need. This will help you and your groom stay on budget and figure out which pieces are essential and which ones you may not need.
To help, we've put together a wedding stationery checklist — a guide to all of the various paper elements you might need for your big day. Keep in mind, though, that this list is not meant to be all-inclusive — a vast majority of these elements are optional.
Please print out this checklist and bring it to your consultation meeting with your printer.
BEfore The Wedding
- Engagement party invitation
- Bridal shower invitation, Bridal shower thank-you cards
- Bachelor/bacherlorette party invitation
- Rehearsal dinner invitation, Welcome dinner invitation
The Wedding Invitation
- Outer envelope, Inner envelope
- Belly band
- Invitation card
- Reception card (if held at a different location than the ceremony)
- Directions/map card
- Response card and self-addressed stamped envelope
- Hotel accommodations card
At the Wedding
- Welcome basket tags
- Ceremony program
- Pew cards or "reserved" seating cards
- Escort cards
- Place cards
- Wedding seating plan
- Table number cards
- Menu cards
- Favor tags
After the Wedding
Thank you cards